Shop Insurance

Shop Insurance

Shop Insurance

Shop insurance is designed to cover your business and assets. Depending on your needs and the providers in the market, cover can be provided for your:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Fixtures and fittings
  • Stock
  • Public liability
  • Employers’ liability
  • Goods in transit insurance

Types Of Shops That Can Be Covered has arranged specialist UK shop insurance available to get quotes online.

Who needs shop insurance?

You may need shop insurance if you own or run a shop, retail outlet, public house or takeaway.

What is shop insurance and do I need it?

The retail sector is busy by nature and, however many precautions you take, accidents can always happen, so you need to protect you any your business against any legal liabilities.

What can I include in my shop insurance policy?

Depending on your individual needs for your business you may require cover for buildings, contents, fixtures and fittings, stock, goods in transit plus public & employers’ liability.

Why do I need public liability insurance for my shop?

Public liability insurance protects you against the cost of damages which may be awarded to members of the public for injuries that they sustained in your shop.

Why do I need employer’s liability insurance for my shop?

Employers’ liability insurance protects you against the cost of damages and legal fees for employees who are injured at work as a result of your negligence.

Can I get cover for theft from employees?

Yes, if you take out employer’s dishonesty insurance on your main shop insurance policy it will protect your business against losses caused by theft, fraud or dishonesty from your employees.

How can I compare shop insurance?

You can buy shop insurance by filling in our simple online form.

Shop Insurance Quote